Wednesday 2 March 2011

Final Front Cover Design!

This is my final design for the front cover of my music magazine. I have designed it in a way that appeals to the target audience as it is simple and without fuss yet still has the necessary features and information that is required on a front cover. The image connotes the unique attitude I intended to portray in the magazine and the fact the model is making eye contact with the camera create a connection between the magazine and the reader. The masthead is written in a graffiti style which again echo's the ideologies of the magazine. All in all I have decided that this is the layout of my final front cover because it looks professional due to its layout and is fairly simplistic which will appeal to the target audience of teenagers.



No comments:

Post a Comment